Making An Appointment
APPOINTMENT BOOKING TIMES:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 1pm to 3:30 pm
Please email us at doctorlyndon@LMAS.ca with:
- the name(s) and number of persons requiring medicals
- Telephone contact numbers
- Country (Canadian, US, Australian ) of immigration required
- optional dates and times available for appointments - We need at least 10 business days to prepare the report.
We will contact you shortly and can accommodate quick appointments. No fasting is required for appointment.
- 1 Canadian sized Passport Photo (For Each Applicant)
- Bring all Forms sent to you by Canadian Immigration. If you are applying for an UPFRONT medical or the NEW EXPRESS ENTRY MEDICAL, we will provide you with the necessary forms.
- If you are applying for Express Entry please bring your express entry number to the appointment.
- Your Passport
- Payment in Cash, Debit and Credit Card Only:
FEE (Includes X-RAY & LAB)
|15 and over||$280|
|11 to 14||$200|
|5 to 10||$150|
All Fees are in Canadian Dollars and includes Taxes, X-Ray & Lab.
What To Expect After The Appointment
Please do not phone our office as the results will be sent directly to immigration online via e-medical. You will only be contacted by us if the results are abnormal.